Talk About STONED: Dog Has Emergency Surgery After Eating 16 ROCKS

rocks

It’s not that unusual for dogs to chew on a kid’s toy… or even a piece of clothing.

But for a 7-year old golden retriever in minnesota… its appetite ended with emergency surgery.

gordon

Gordon’s stomach was full of rocks, 16 to be exact — weighing nearly 2 pounds!

rocks 2

Doctor Jeff Yu performed a 2 hour emergency surgery to remove the rocks.

Doctor Yu says he’s seen animals ingest all kinds of things over the years… from pacifiers and toys… to clothing, and even a rock or two.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s